We help our partner schools throughout the UK to find teachers and support staff on a daily, long term and permanent basis
We love our job and hope you’ll find one you love too!
Whatever you want, we got it!
Click the images below to learn more about each division.
Dunbar Information on Coronavirus
Find out about how Coronavirus can affect you and how you can recieve support from Dunbar Education
Training and Development
Teaching Assistants & Support Staff
Dunbar Education Group is a leading recruitment agency specializing in securing roles for teaching assistants, learning support assistants, and support staff throughout the UK. We work with a range of individuals, from those looking for their first TA role experienced candidates. We have a specialist division that covers roles across both mainstream and SEN schools.
TAs and Support staff play a hugely important part in our education system, with over 250,000 helping students throughout the country. The role is demanding yet rewarding which has a huge impact on the lives of so many. We are proud to work with hundreds of TAs and support staff every year.
Newly Qualified Teachers
Dunbar’s NQT Team work exclusively with teachers who are interested in hearing about posts to complete their Induction year.
Whether you have already finished your training; are completing your PGCE; are in your final year of your B.Ed.; or are already training in a school, deciding where to take your first teaching post is a huge decision for every new teacher; but we think it should be an exciting one.
To discuss how Dunbar Education can help you secure your NQT post get in touch with the team.
Everything You Need
Here For You
- Dedicated NQT Team – to help you secure your first teaching role
- 12+ UK Counties and Greater London – we have roles across the Home Counties and South of England
- Long term and permanent posts – in mainstream and SEN settings
- Support – throughout application and interview process
- Partner schools – our partners have outstanding NQT Induction Programmes
- £500 welcome bonus – when you secure a role through Dunbar Education
- 98% – Our teachers would recommend us (Google)