DUNBAR SEN – CANDIDATE BRIEF REGISTRATION QUESTIONS
Always ensure that you ask open questions so that you can start to open up the conversation.
“Good Morning, my name is __________and I work for Dunbar SEN, a specialist SEN division within Dunbar Education, who specialise in day2day, short term, long-term and permanent roles within an SEN setting. I have seen your CV online and wanted to get in touch to find out if you are currently looking for a new role?
• When are you looking for a position from? Do you have any notice period?
• Which locations are you happy to consider? Are you still living in Milton Keynes? How far are you happy to travel from there?’
• Do you drive or use public transport?
• What is your specialism within SEN?
– BESD (Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties)
– Autism (ADHD, Autism spectrum disorders, Asperger’s)
– PMLD (Profound and multiple learning difficulties. complex disabilities. Disabled)
• What Key Stages are you happy to teach to?
• Can you give me a bit of information on your current post? (In terms of your responsibilities and a bit information about the school/students)
• What is the reason you are looking for a new role?
• What is your experience with teaching children with challenging behaviour?
• Are you looking for permanent posts or are you looking for more interim roles?
• Are you able to provide me with the contact details of two referees?
• Teacher Reference Number
• Any Previous Surnames
• Date of Birth
• Do you have a Current DBS? (If so then date?)
• Are you on the DBS Update Service?
• Is your DBS clear or do you have any convictions?
• Nationality? Have you lived or worked overseas in the last 5 years?
• Eligibility to work in the UK
In a rush? Quickly upload your CV and a member of our team will contact you.