Secondary Supply Teacher, Northampton
Are you an experienced Secondary supply teacher in Northampton looking for work within different Secondary schools?
Are you looking for daily supply roles in Secondary schools in Northampton?
Do you want to teach specific year groups or happy to teach across all key stages within a Secondary school?
If you are then we would love to hear from you ASAP!
- Daily Supply Cover
- Secondary Schools
- KS3 – KS5 roles available
- UK QTS
- Daily Rates from £125
- Quick and easy online registration process
Dunbar Education work with Secondary schools in Northampton, Northamptonshire and are seeking excellent supply Secondary teachers due to the anticipated demand for great teachers who are available for day to day supply, short and long-term positions.
Dunbar Education are proud to provide great supply teachers to our Secondary schools who have the knowledge and skills to provide pupils with engaging lessons whilst controlling the lesson using excellent behaviour management skills. We are currently busy registering Secondary supply teachers who are reliable, confident and professional and are available for supply cover when the schools reopen fully.
Although the schools are currently closed to most pupils, we are getting ready for the demand for supply teachers and support staff that will be required to support schools when they reopen fully.
The team at Dunbar Education understand how important your role as a Secondary supply teacher is and when offering you work, we will offer you roles that are right for you. When you register with Dunbar you will have a dedicated consultant who will listen to what you are looking for in a school and then provide you with job opportunities. If you are new to the world of supply teaching, we will be on hand to guide you through everything!
We are recruiting Secondary supply teachers who are reliable, confident and professional and who will be available for when the schools reopen or have contracts coming to an end at the end of this academic year and are looking for supply cover from September 2020.
The successful Secondary school, day to day supply teacher will need to be:
- Professional and punctual!
- Experienced of teaching the UK curriculum in a Secondary school
- Confident and creative
- Hard working
- Great with behaviour management
- Inspiring and confident in engaging with their pupils
- Passionate about educating children to be the best they can be
- Fantastic at delivering lessons that ensure students learn
You will ideally have UK QTS /QTLS and in return you will be provided with:
- High rates of pay
- The ability to choose where and when you work
- The option to work with your chosen subject(s) or Key Stage (S)
- Great opportunities to work in a variety of Secondary schools
- Continuous feedback
- A dedicated consultant available to you at all times
- A fantastic referral scheme
- Opportunities to work day to day, short term or long term
To hear more about the secondary supply teacher opportunities that will be available when the schools reopen please contact Louise Ozier at Dunbar Education today.