Secondary Supply Teacher, Milton Keynes
Are you a Secondary Teacher and considering supply teaching?
Are you an experienced Secondary supply teacher in Milton Keynes looking for work within different Secondary schools?
Do you want to teach specific year groups or happy to teach across all key stages within a Secondary school?
If you are only looking for just a few days’ work each week, Dunbar Education can offer you the perfect option to select your preferred booking length; either day to day cover or short-term roles!
- Daily Supply Cover
- Secondary Schools
- Milton Keynes
- KS3- KS5
- UK QTS
- Daily Rates from £125
- Quick and easy online registration process
Dunbar Education work with Secondary schools in Milton Keynes and are seeking excellent supply Secondary teachers due to the anticipated demand for great teachers who are available for day to day supply, short- and long-term positions.
Although the schools are currently closed to the majority of pupils, we are getting ready for the demand for supply teachers and support staff that will be required to support schools when they reopen fully.
We are registering Secondary supply teachers who are reliable, confident and professional and who will be available for when the schools reopen or have contracts coming to an end at the end of this academic year and will be looking for work in September 2020
The team at Dunbar Education understand how important your role as a Secondary supply teacher is and when offering you work, we will offer you roles that are right for you. When you register with Dunbar you will have a dedicated consultant who will listen to what you are looking for in a school and then provide you with job opportunities. As an experienced Secondary supply teacher, we know you are confident in your ability but with the changes that will be put in place due to the pandemic we are still available to offer support, advice and guidance whenever you need it.
The successful Secondary school, day to day supply teacher in Milton Keynes will need to be:
- Experienced teaching the UK curriculum in a Secondary school in your specialist subject(s)
- Confident and creative
- Hard working and flexible
- Enthusiastic and professional
- Confident managing behaviour in the classroom
- Inspiring and confident in engaging with their pupils
- Passionate about educating children to be the best they can be
- Fantastic at delivering lessons that ensure students learn
You will need to have UK QTS and in return you will be provided with:
- High rates of pay
- The ability to choose where and when you work
- The option to work with your chosen year groups or Key Stage
- Great opportunities to work in a variety of Secondary schools
- Continuous feedback
- A dedicated, experienced consultant available to you at all times
- A fantastic referral scheme
- Opportunities to work day to day, short term or long term
To hear more about the Secondary supply teacher opportunities that will be available when the schools reopen in Milton Keynes, please contact Louise Ozier at Dunbar Education today.