Dunbar Education is recruiting for Two Science Teachers to join an all-Girls school based in Reading, Berkshire. These are both full time, permanent positions and are available to start in September 2020. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to take the next step in their career.
About the Role
- Science Teacher- KS3 & KS4- No KS5 Science
- Full time
- Permanent position
- Starting September 2020
- Salary between £24,373 – £40,490 (Depending on Experience)
About the School
- performing in the top 1% of all schools nationally’ (Department for Education, Sept 2019)
- 5th best-performing non-selective school across the surrounding counties of Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire.
- The school came under new leadership in 2017 and within one year is performing in the top 175 schools in the country with a progress 8 score of 0.97.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV quoting job reference number 5708.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Dunbar Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Dunbar Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Dunbar Education is an equal opportunities employer.