Are you a Teaching Assistant looking for flexible work in a primary school in Milton Keynes?
Do you have a minimum of a years’ experience working within a primary school in the UK?
Are you available in the next academic year ?
If so we need to hear from you!
Dunbar Education are looking for passionate Teaching Assistants for Day to Day , Short Term and Long Term roles who have the relevant experience and can work across the year groups in primary schools in Milton Keynes.
These Teacher Assistant roles often lead to the offer of permanent roles or offer the flexibility for part -time hours. You let us know what you are looking for and we match you to the right assignment in the locality you want.
- Teaching Assistant
- Primary School
- Milton Keynes
- Immediate Start
- Flexible Days on offer
- Full Time or Part Time
The successful Teaching Assistant must have:
- Literacy and numeracy skills to a minimum of level 2 in Maths and English.
- A minimum of 12 months experience of working within a primary school
- Be willing to work closely with the class teachers to ensure the best level of support and guidance for pupils and maintain effective assistance in the classroom
- Excellent communication skills and be able to establish a rapport with young people
In addition to the above all Teaching Assistants working through Dunbar Education must:
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK
- Have an enhanced DBS certificate that is subscribed to the online update service or be willing to process a new application ( Dunbar Education can assist you with this)
- Provide two references ( from your most recent employers)
In return for your experience, hard work and reliability Dunbar Education will give you:
- High rates of pay
- The ability to choose where and when you work
- The option to work with your chosen year group (s) or Key Stage (s)
- Great opportunities to work in a variety of Primary Schools
- Continuous feedback
- An experienced , supportive consultant available to you at all times
- A fantastic referral scheme – £500 is offered per referral ( Terms and conditions apply)
- Opportunities to work day to day, short term or long term
To hear more about TA (Teacher Assistant) opportunities that will be available throughout the forthcoming academic year please contact Louise Ozier at Dunbar Education today.