Dunbar Education is recruiting for a Phase Leader/ Assistant Headteacher to join a Christian school based in South Oxfordshire. This full time, Temporary position is available to start in September 2020 for One Term.
About the Role
- Phase Leader/ Assistant Headteacher
- Full time
- Temporary position- One Term
- Starting September 2020
- Salary dependent on experience
About the School
- The School’s vision is to strive for the highest standards of learning and teaching, within a caring Christian community that encourages respect for all.
In order to be considered for this role, You will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV quoting job reference number 5686.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Dunbar Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Dunbar Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Dunbar Education is an equal opportunities employer.