Maths Intervention Supply Teacher – Milton Keynes
Would you be interested in working as a Maths Intervention Teacher in Milton Keynes?
Dunbar Day2Day, part of the Dunbar Education Group is recruiting for Maths Intervention Supply Teachers for Secondary schools in Milton Keynes with flexible start dates for the next academic year.
- Maths Intervention Supply Teacher
- Secondary Schools
- KS3 – KS5
- Flexible start dates from September 2020
- Part or Full Time
- Milton Keynes
- Easy online registration process
Due to the pandemic, the Secondary schools that we are working in partnership with in Milton Keynes need extra support in the next academic year.
A Maths Intervention supply teacher plays a key role in assisting students who are experiencing catch up following the recent school closures .You will provide vital expertise, academic and emotional support to students whilst delivering an appropriate, balanced and planned curriculum to specific groups of pupils that is appropriate to their individual needs.
The successful Maths Intervention Supply Teacher will:
- Be experienced in teaching Maths to pupils in UK Secondary schools
- Have an up to date knowledge of the Maths Curriculum
- Assess, record and report on all aspects of pupils’ progress and
- Contribute to raising standards of pupil attainment
- Maintain high standards of behaviour so effective learning can take place
- Promote good relationships to be formed within the school community
- Be a positive role model who is enthusiastic, adaptable and engaging
- Be able to give relevant and balanced contributions to oral and written
assessments relating to individual pupils
- Know how to personalise the learning experience to provide opportunities for
all learners to achieve their potential
- Have the experience to deliver clear structures for lessons which maintain pace, motivation and challenge
You will need to have teaching experience and in return you will be provided with:
- High rates of pay
- The ability to choose where and when you work
- Great opportunities to work in a variety of Secondary schools
- Continuous feedback
- A dedicated, experienced consultant available 24/7
- A fantastic referral scheme – We offer up to £500 for referrals!
- Opportunities to work day to day, short term or long term
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
Dunbar Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Dunbar Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Dunbar Education is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are an experienced Maths Intervention Secondary Teacher seeking Daily Supply , or short term roles in Milton Keynes, then please contact Louise Ozier at Dunbar Education today.