Dunbar Education is recruiting for KS1, KS2 & Phase Leaders to join a school based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. full time, permanent positions available to start September 2020.
About the Role
- KS1, KS2 & Phase Leader Teaching Opportunities
- Full time
- Permanent positions
- Starting September 2020
- Salary between £24,373 – £40,490 + TLR (dependent on experience, training or qualification)
About the School
- Sensitive learning approach to cater individual needs
- Great professional development opportunities
- Happy atmosphere
In order to be considered for these roles, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK
- OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV quoting job reference number 4524.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Dunbar Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Dunbar Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Dunbar Education is an equal opportunities employer.