Dunbar Education is recruiting for a Head of PSHE/RE to join a popular boy’s secondary school with a co-educational sixth form with numbers on roll increasing year on year based in Maidenhead, Berkshire. This full time, permanent position is available to start September 2020. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to take the next step in their career.
About the Role
- Head of PSHE/RE
- Full time
- Permanent position
- Starting September 2020
- Salary between £24,373 – £40,490 + TLR (to be discussed)
About the School
- The School were rated “Good” at their last Ofsted inspection and we are on a journey to “Outstanding.” We are well located close to the train station with easy access to London, Reading and Oxford.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK
- OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV quoting job reference number 4488.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Dunbar Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Dunbar Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Dunbar Education is an equal opportunities employer.