English Intervention Supply Teacher – Milton Keynes
Would you be interested in working as a English Intervention Teacher in Milton Keynes?
Are you a retired English Teacher who wants to support students following the recent closure of secondary schools in your area?
Dunbar Day2Day, part of the Dunbar Education Group is recruiting for English Intervention Supply Teachers for Secondary schools in Milton Keynes with flexible start dates for the next academic year.
- English Intervention Supply Teacher
- Retired English Teachers are encouraged to apply
- Secondary Schools
- KS3 – KS5
- Flexible start dates from September 2020
- Part or Full Time
- Milton Keynes
- Easy online registration process
- £125 – £150 per day
Due to the pandemic, the Secondary schools that we are working in partnership with in Milton Keynes need extra support in the next academic year.
An English Intervention supply teacher will play a key role in assisting students who are experiencing catch up following the recent school closures. You will provide knowledge of the English Curriculum, academic and emotional support to students whilst delivering an appropriate, balanced and planned curriculum to specific groups of pupils that is appropriate to their individual needs. Your teaching and support will enable the students to achieve the success they deserve.
The successful English Intervention Supply Teacher will:
- Be experienced in teaching English to pupils in the UK
- Have an up to date knowledge of the English Curriculum
- Assess, record and report on all aspects of pupils’ progress and
- Contribute to raising standards of pupil attainment
- Maintain high standards of behaviour so effective learning can take place
- Promote good relationships to be formed within the school community
- Be a positive role model who is enthusiastic, adaptable and engaging
- Be able to give relevant and balanced contributions to oral and written
assessments relating to individual pupils
- Know how to personalise the learning experience to provide opportunities for
all learners to achieve their potential
- Have the experience to deliver clear structures for lessons which maintain pace, motivation and challenge
You will need to have teaching experience and a passion for supporting students to achieve their full potential and in return you will be provided with:
- High rates of pay
- The ability to choose where and when you work
- Great opportunities to work in a variety of great Secondary schools local to where you live
- Continuous feedback
- A dedicated, experienced consultant available 24/7
- A fantastic referral scheme – We offer up to £500 for referrals!
- Opportunities to work day to day, short term or long term
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
Dunbar Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Dunbar Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Dunbar Education is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are an experienced English Intervention Secondary Teacher seeking Daily Supply , or short term roles in Milton Keynes, then please contact Louise Ozier at Dunbar Education today. https://dunbareducation.com/