Are you a dynamic and committed Business Studies teacher? Do you want to join a forward-thinking team in September 2020? If so, please read on……
- Business Studies Teacher
- September or January Start
- Near Hemel Hempstead
- Ofsted ‘Good’ School
- Permanent Post
Dunbar Education are currently working with a secondary school based near Hemel Hempstead who are seeking a full-time and permanent Business Studies teacher from September 2020. This is an Ofsted ‘Good’ school with ‘Outstanding’ features.
The school are seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and creative Business Studies teacher with a passion for inspiring all students. This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful and supportive department which is well-organised and resourced.
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to teach the Business Studies up to KS5
- An excellent communicator
- A strong team player
- A reflective practitioner
- Passionate and enthusiastic
The school can offer you:
- Positive learning culture supported by the entire school community
- Enthusiastic students with a love of learning and strong work ethic
- Supportive team of staff
- Focus on staff wellbeing
- High quality CPD opportunities
- Fantastic trips to a range of destinations
Applications from NQTs and experienced teachers are equally welcomed to apply for this excellent opportunity.
For more information about this fantastic Business Studies teacher post, please contact Dan Brown at Dunbar Education as soon as possible.